Wednesday 7 November 2012

Countdown to Ikea

As I'm sure most of you know, Ikea opens is Winnipeg on November 28!  And I'm sure I'm not the only one that's very excited about this.
I was talking with a client last week and she was saying she would like to do an Ikea kitchen while she's renovating her main floor. 
I've seen several Ikea kitchens over the years.  While some don't look so pretty, if you do your homework and do some careful planning and selection you can get a gorgeous custom look. 
While researching I found some beautiful Ikea kitchens in real homes.  So for anyone thinking about doing their kitchen in Manitoba, it's nice to have another less expensive option on the table.
Take a peek!






I think the white one above would be my personal choice.  Love it!


Source: lipstiq.com via Kirsten on Pinterest

 


They look pretty darn nice to me.  With a few custom touches and proper installation you could have a very beautiful kitchen for a very reasonable price.  Worth thinking about now that Ikea will be within driving distance. 
If you would like help designing an Ikea kitchen and making it look custom, I would love to hear from you!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment