Thursday 8 September 2016

It's Been Awhile

Hello everyone!!!  Some of you may have noticed Real Interiors went on a long "break".  Like an almost three year break.  Which is super crazy when I think about what all has happened in that time.

I was really only not working at Real Interiors for about two and half years but took a break from the blog side of it for closer to three. 
Some who don't know our family well might be wondering why such a long break, I'm sure.  Well, long story short, we had a house fire and lost all of our personal belongings as well as all of my business equipment and samples.  I tried to keep up with it for a few weeks afterwards but found dealing with our lives basically being turned upside down, a little much.  Life took an even harder turn emotionally for us when we tragically lost an immediate family member just two months later.

Since then, life has been a lot of ups and downs. We've been settled in our new house for about a year now and just recently we finally finished the insurance process (thank goodness!).  I've felt settled enough lately that I really realized how much I've missed my work at Real Interiors and allowed me enough time to start rebuilding.

So...Real Interiors is officially back in business! And I'm so excited!!!

P.S. check out the Portfolio page for some of my recent work and stay tuned! I'll be adding more soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment